Date(s) - June 20, 2018
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Community Business Partnership
Categories No Categories
We’re all chasing sales success in business. But is it really as difficult as we think?
In this interactive workshop we’ll uncover the link between service and sales and learn how to leverage it to drive growth. Participants will discover what selling really is, why people buy, and how every single employee has an impact on sales revenues. Exercises and situational role play will reinforce skills development and provide hands-on practice.
What’s In It For You?
Sales for non-sales people expert, Kim Fredrich will address the following topics with attendees:
- How selling is really service
- Why people buy
- How ‘non-sales’ staff impact the company’s success
- The key to selling anything
- Building rapport
- The importance of asking the right questions
- Managing a sales conversation
- How to deliver: closing the loop and following up
Location: Community Business Partnership
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.