In existence for more than 30 years, the Southeast Fairfax Development Corporation (SFDC), continues to strive to expand its programs to enhance business and employment in the Richmond Highway Corridor. We hope that you will be able to take part in the exciting events we will host in 2015 and experience firsthand the pride we take in supporting our cause. Your tax-deductible contribution helps us continue the revitalization efforts on Richmond Highway.
SFDC is a 501(c)3 nonprofit entity.
Interested in Sponsorship?
The SFDC hosts a wide range of events throughout the year for business owners, developers, real estate agents and community members to learn about and discuss recent developments, economic revitalization, transportation initiatives, and business development.
The SFDC invites your company to participate as a corporate sponsor for one or more of these unique events. Your contribution will make these events possible and will bring together members of the community who seek to grow their businesses, redevelop land, and support the economic revitalization of the Richmond Highway corridor. If you choose to contribute to the efforts of the Southeast Fairfax Development Corporation, below are three suggested sponsorship levels for both combined and “a la carte” sponsorships:
Please contact us if you are interested in becoming a sponsor!
Includes all SFDC events for the entire year of 2016 (at least twelve events)
- Company logo and link displayed on website homepage
- Company logo and link included in monthly E-newsletter (1,850+ contacts)
- Company logo on all event marketing materials (digital and printed)
- Signage, display table, and public recognition at all events throughout the year
Includes SFDC summits and open house events in 2016 (at least four events)
- Company logo and link included in all advertising for these events (including webpages, email marketing, social media and print collateral, as above)
- Signage, display table, and public recognition at these events
* OR contribute $500 a la carte per summit/open house event
Includes all sessions of the Business Roundtable Speaker Series, which covers timely business management and development topics for small business owners (at least eight sessions)
- Company name and logo included in all advertising for Business Roundtable Series (including webpages, email marketing, social media and print collateral, as above)
- Signage, display table, and public recognition at each Business Roundtable event
*OR contribute $150 a la carte per Business Roundtable event
The SFDC Business Roundtable Series was created in cooperation with the Fairfax County Economic Development Authority and the U.S. Small Business Administration.