Date(s) - June 19, 2018
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Community Business Partnership
Categories No Categories
Before you sign a multi-year lease on a retail space, you might consider partnering with an experienced franchisor that knows what to look for, what to avoid, how much you should be paying, and how to get the best terms.
But is franchising right for you? And what type of franchise should you be looking for (there are over 90 different categories!)?
What’s In It For You?
Franchise expert, Heather Rosen of FranNet of Virginia, will teach attendees:
- What Are The “Hot” Retail Franchises Today?
- Semi-Absentee Owner Vs. Full-Time Owner-Operator
- How To Research Existing Businesses And Franchises
- How To Minimize Your Risk
- What Does It Take To Succeed In A Franchise?
- Business to Business (B2B) vs. Business to Consumer (B2C)
- Pros And Cons Of Larger Versus Smaller Franchise Systems
- Available Resources
- Getting a loan – is it easier with a franchise?
Location: Community Business Partnership
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.